Enter your name and email address for my FREE interactive guide, "Be Who You Are: Six Ways to Excavate Yourself," as well as my "Excavate Yourself" newsletter with tips on living your truest, most passionate you.
DESIGN YOUR DREAM ENTREPRENEURIAL CAREER
in a 3-day Business Workshop in Costa Rica for
Women Go-Getters, Leaders & Creators
with Jennifer M. Blair and Yamilca Rodriquez
Do you sit in your office every day, dreaming about what it would look like to have your own business, but don’t know where to start? Are you tired of the corporate grind, have an idea, but are afraid to get started? Did you take the leap (yay for courage!), yet have not seen the results you had hoped for?
Imagine coming together in a beautiful setting with other amazing women for three days and designing your dream career, while embodying your true essence.
Picture yourself delighting in delicious and healthy meals and snacks, going on beach walks and relaxing through yoga while stepping into your most powerful self.
See yourself sitting by the pool, while surrounded by a small group of the most creative and amazing women you can envision…. AND, simultaneously moving your business in the direction YOU want to go—all in a pristine setting that will deeply inspire your creativity and expand you and your life. Intrigued? Of course you are. Let me tell you more….
Come to beautiful Costa Rica: October 12-16, 2016…
Our Workshop Vision…
Imagine a self-discovery, business-focused workshop that’s been in the works for a LONG time. A program that will set you up for success based on the true spirit of who you are and what you want. If you’re ready to map out the next level for your business and life while basking in sunshine, luxury and paradise, we’ve got just the VIP experience for you… and we hope you will join us in the north Pacific Riviera.
In 4 nights and 3 days, we will deliver the ultimate program where everything will be taken care of so you have the space and freedom to connect with your purpose and gain clarity. We will be brainstorming, creating, planning, transforming, and marketing your evolved business model in addition to understanding your archetype essence. There’s nothing for you to do – no cooking, no transporting people, no errands – this is YOUR time to focus solely on YOU.
Take charge in an advanced business mastermind program, with morning rituals, mapping exercises, coaching exercises, emotional intelligence, life formula strategies, a creative matrix, and business blueprints – all in luxurious surroundings.
Banish your limiting beliefs, especially around business possibilities and money, and strategize your ideal business for lasting success. Throughout the day, there will be powerful demonstrations for the entrepreneurial mindset to overcome any obstacles standing in your way from limiting beliefs, fears or lack of strategy. The program will conclude with a celebration of your new business path. And, we forgot to mention… we plan on having lots of fun, sun and laughter.
Who should attend? YOU, if…
- You have a business idea and don’t know where to get started.
- You are currently in the corporate world and want to transition to something else or up your Leadership game.
- You want to take your business to the next level, and don’t want to sacrifice other parts of your life.
- You are stuck, and want to re-energize your work and your life.
- You have a successful business and need to create more support from other women entrepreneurs.
- You want to tap into your creativity and authenticity to make a stronger impact in the world.
We want to ensure that the women who are in this workshop are ready for rapid change, and are willing and able to be a part of a supportive group of like-minded businesswomen.
Everyone who attends is ready to grow themselves and their work, so we know that we have the best mix of women to collaborate and contribute to each other’s businesses.
We’ve created the exact advanced program that we ourselves wish existed – and if you’ve been craving a transformational experience for your own career and life – this is your chance.
Want to learn more…
If this sounds like something for you and you are interested to learn more, send us an email.
E-mail [email protected] for any questions.
The Details…What’s Included:
- Welcome reception with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres on the evening of October 12th
- Three full days of experiential, customized programming at a private villa (with a pool!)
- A sunset sailing trip with drinks and appetizers
- Yoga and ritual mornings
- A farewell dinner our last night
- A private Facebook group to connect with each other, before and after the workshop
- An autographed copy of Jennifer’s book, The True You: Tools to Excavate, Explore and Evolve
- Deck of Yamilca’s Archetype Cards
What’s Not Included:
- Your round-trip airfare from home
- The Westin Golf & Spa -All-inclusive Resort … (We will provide a list in case you want to share a room) Shared room for two people $389 a day, single room $289 a day plus tax. All meals are included.
- Other incidental items, including souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, spa services, laundry, and any tips for your bell boys and room maid (we recommend $1-2 USD per day per person)
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
- Transportation to and from the airport
You must arrive at Costa Rica’s Libera Airport (LIR) on October 12th and depart on October 16th.
- We believe in the power of women and their purpose.
- We believe that exploring your creativity is mandatory for success.
- We believe nurturing self is part of a business plan.
- We believe in the fierce unconditional support of each other.
- We believe a business can be built on a great idea coupled with clarity, intuition, creativity, determination and courage.
Yamilca Rodriguez spent the last 13 years as part of Procter and Gamble. She started her career in Product Innovation and Brand Identity, orchestrating highly complex global innovation strategies to envision the future consumer needs. She developed user experiences across multiple channels to improve the consumer adoption and desire for premium products and services around the world.
She has led more than 40 design thinking and creative brainstorming sessions across multiple countries, brands and categories. Yamilca brings measurable value to businesses in all industries and at each stage and phase, with particular expertise in Wellness, Yoga, Coaching, and the Enneagram.
She now mentors women on personal branding, creative business strategies and design thinking.
Jennifer M. Blair is a Life Coach, Speaker and Author who is making a difference in the lives of clients and audiences all over the globe. In 2003, she founded Excavive™ Coaching & Consulting as a way to empower women to pursue their passions, increase their self-confidence, communicate effectively and build the kind of lives they truly want to live.
Jennifer’s fierce commitment to her work focuses on personal and professional coaching, (she has logged over 5,400 coaching hours), creative and entrepreneurial consulting, leadership training and inspirational speaking. She published her first book, The True You: Tools to Excavate, Explore & Evolve in 2012 and you can also find her writings on Daily Worth, as well as Mind Body Green. For more details, check out www.excavive.com.
What’s next? Apply now…
This opportunity is only available to a select few women driven to make a change in their life and the world.
This is an intimate; invite-only event… and YOU are invited to apply now.
E-mail [email protected] for an application.
We have extremely limited spots, in fact; only 10 women will be joining us in October.
Early Bird $3,397 USD per person
*Please note: Price is going up on August 1st to $3,797
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 USD is needed immediately to hold your place, as spots are extremely limited!
- 50% of the balance is due August 1st, 2016
- The balance is due in full no later than September 1st, 2016
- *Payment plans are available but you must be paid in full one month before the trip departure. All credit cards are accepted.
Please note: Any cancellation will result in a total loss of the $500 USD deposit. Any cancellation received in writing between August 10th, 2016 and September 1st, 2016 will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation made between: September 2nd, 2015 and the trip departure will result in a total loss of funds. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your deposit is refunded in full). Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans.