Enter your name and email address for my FREE interactive guide, "Be Who You Are: Six Ways to Excavate Yourself," as well as my "Excavate Yourself" monthly newsletter with tips on living your truest, most passionate you.
ABOUT Excavive & JENNIFER M. BLAIR
Therapy Heals The Past –
Coaching Moves You Forward
From embracing every moment of motherhood and community involvement to surviving a heartbreaking divorce to reinventing myself with the career I love today, I know how frightening – and thrilling – change can be. Especially when it’s change you didn’t necessarily anticipate, or even realize was needed.
After years of being a silent sufferer and leading the life I thought I was supposed to lead – and then through my own searching and self-exploration – I finally became extremely intentional and fierce with myself.
I discovered my true passion and launched
Excavive™ Coaching & Consulting.
When I embraced my values
and my authenticity,
I was able to map out my own mission:
- To be an empowering and enlivening force for women globally to live authentically and beautifully.
- To excavate and activate the true spirit in women, personally and professionally, through coaching, teaching, speaking and writing.
- To lead groups of people to synergistically be their best together with heart, passion, purpose and strength.
HOW Excavive CAN HELP YOU
Empowered on the Inside
– Reflected on the Outside
I’ve spent the past decade studying personal growth, coaching and leadership through the Coaches Training Institute and other organizations and applying my skills and life experiences as I coach groups and individuals around the world.
It’s through my own self-exploration – and working with my clients – that I’ve experienced the value of authenticity.
I’ve seen it in:
- The mid-career entrepreneur who faced a difficult decision of remaining in a safe place near friends and family or relocating to where she thought her business opportunities would be better. She chose the latter and is thriving.
- The wife and mother who came to terms with her unhealthy relationship and is now excelling post-divorce in all life areas.
- The stay-at-home mom who struggled with her self-worth – then redefined her value and contribution to herself, her family and her community.
- The hard-working employee who finally got the courage to ask for a raise, new position and more time off for her family and self-care.
- The woman who lost more than 40 pounds and has a new, loving relationship with herself, which has allowed her to attract more money, friendships and abundance.
I Now Know
Every experience gives us the opportunity to learn.
Here are several particular lessons I now live by:
- You can’t give to others what you do not have for yourself.
- You can’t give what you do not believe in.
- You can’t be authentically effective if you don’t understand who you are and the impact you make on others.
- You can’t keep faking it.
- You must be fierce for yourself, your family and the things you care about.
- In order to be successful and fulfilled in all that you do, it starts with you, the individual and what you bring to yourself, every person in your life, in every area of your life.
For Official Bio, Click Here.
My coaching experience provided a solid foundation and clarity of what my guiding principles in life need to be in order to have the most fulfilling experience. It also made me more aware of thought processes and how those processes shape my destiny.
Jennifer has a unique ability to trust and then act upon her intuition which makes the coaching experience with her feel very personable and individual.
I really appreciate that gift of hers! Also, I was very grateful to have the added resources as working tools through the journey. Thank you so much.”
Executive Director of the American
Academy of Pediatrics, KY Chapter
My work with Jennifer has exceeded my expectations and helped me realize goals that had been percolating for years. From our beginning work together to discover my core values, to our ongoing conversations working through various roadblocks and obstacles, as well as my specific hopes and dreams, each piece of advice has been invaluable, propelling me forward and keeping me crystal clear on my path. Jennifer is a skilled listener, relentlessly supportive and never makes me feel like I’m wrong, even when I am wrong.
Her gentle guidance enables me to see multiple sides of a situation to reach the best conclusion.
With her expert coaching, I have gained newfound confidence and success.”
Founder & CEO of Beverly Hills Manners
Los Angeles, CA
Working with Jennifer has been an amazing, life-changing experience. She is a careful listener and asks thoughtful questions to provoke insights and learning, with a supportive and gentle spirit. Along our journey, I’ve learned to better articulate my values and needs and have a clear vision for all the areas of my life.
I’ve seen significant impact in the areas we’ve focused on and I am forever grateful for the tools she’s taught me that empower me to live my best possible life.
Working with Jennifer has been one of the best gifts I’ve given myself.”
Senior Design Manager
Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati,
OH & Geneva, Switzerland
I frequently refer to our meeting notes and exercises, and I hear Jennifer’s voice almost daily in my head: ‘What do you want to create for yourself? Don’t put rocks in your backpack. Go toward money first. Always.’
There’s no doubt that, thanks to her magical influence, the second phase of my life will be even more exciting than the first.”
Vice President, Marketing & Events, Watermark
San Francisco, CA
I feel incredibly fortunate to have Jennifer in my ‘life tool box.’ She comes to each session fully dedicated and present – every time – and creates a sacred space in which her clients can work toward creating fulfilling and abundant lives.
She navigates us out of old patterns of limited thinking and into a world of limitless possibilities.
We’re empowered to ‘go for the gusto’ in all aspects of life by making mindful choices that specifically align with who we are. Jennifer is a true artist as a Life Coach.”
Attorney and Yoga Instructor
Jennifer has not only helped me reach financial goals but also helped me determine my core values and top strengths.
I am now able to set my goals around those values and strengths, and enrich my life accordingly.
I now make better personal and professional decisions on how and where to invest my time.”
Ashley S. Parker
Real Estate Agent & Broker