I love rituals because they increase a sense of renewal, strength, groundedness, clarity, and creativity. Rituals are an act of self-love, and as you practice yours, you will strengthen your resiliency and create what you desire. Here are 20 ideas for rituals you can add to your routine:
- Bless everything in your life each morning and night.
- Go for a morning walk.
- Move your body by stretching or doing yoga.
- Greet yourself in the mirror each morning with an “I love you.”
- Start a journal to express your joys and sorrows, pain, and pride.
- Pray, meditate, or visualize.
- Pull a card from a deck of cards and think about the message.
- Plan your day and “Pick 3” inspired actions to achieve daily.
- Read or listen to something inspirational/educational.
- Do one scary thing each day.
- Connect with one person you love each day.
- Exercise, or dance around the house to music you love.
- Nap for renewal.
- Drink lots of water.
- Disconnect from technology for a period of time each day.
- Read your children a bedtime story each night.
- Take a hot bath surrounded by candles. Dr. Teal’s bath salts are my favorite!
- Write down your wins at the end of each day.
- Treat yourself to a piece of chocolate (or anything else you love.)
- Create a bedtime ritual.
Ready to start living an amazingly authentic life?
Join my e-mail list for with tips on living your truest, most passionate you.